Friday, May 20, 2011

RAFW>-Emma Mclean'Foxter Danger>RESORTWEAR SHOWCASE 2011-12-S/S



Brisbane designer Emma McLean wowed audiences today at the Swim Resort Group Show at Rosemount Australian Fashion Week with her luxury resort wear label Foxton Danger. Foxton Danger's flowing kaftans & vibrant patterns
secured the opening spot in the coveted group show

impressing audiences with handmade headpieces & no end of colour. "I wanted to convey the luxury resort lifestyle and I believe my signature bright colours & hand painted silk fabrics are a big part of that," said Emma. "I am so proud to have shown at
Rosemount Australian Fashion Week & I am very happy with how my show went," she said.

“It was an amazing opportunity for my label to be in front of some of the country's biggest fashion buyers and media and will hopefully lead to some great things for Foxton Danger in the near future."

participating in Mercedes-Benz Brisbane Fashion Festival, Sydney Fashion Weekender, FashionTV Designer Awards and
most recently being chosen as one of only fifteen exclusive Australian fashion brands to be part of the G'Day USA Australia Week tradeshow in New York earlier this year.

No comments: