Saturday, December 24, 2011

Pria Kataria Puri>Prestegious Award>International Designer


Pria won the the international designer of the year award at the prestigious Masala Awads 2011 -in Dubai on 23rd dec2011.



A lot of Pria's dubai friends where there to support and cheer for her at the awards .


'I would like to thank the multicultural residents of Dubai & masala awards for their continued support and appreciation of my work. Years ago when I had started to design, my goal was to take Indian fashion onto a global level...so, being awarded with this international designer award means more than you could ever imagine. One person who is responsible for opening me up to various markets, especially in the middle east, is my husband, Sumit, without whom I couldn't have had the exposure and experience that has inspired my most successful work yet. So, thank you. I hope to continue pursuing my undeniable passion for fashion, and portraying high fashion as a fusion of many different cultures and ideas of the world combined. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart' - Pria Kataria Puri

No comments: